Friday, February 6, 2009

Midwinter resolution #1

This past week was spent at Midwinter- the annual conference for covenant pastors.
Every every pastor leaves with about 100 great ideas on how to improve their ministry. If a pastor is lucky, perhaps 1 of the ideas will be used. I am creating my own luck and locking in my #1 in making a blog.

Perhaps you would take issue with the assertion that a blog really is a "great idea to improve my ministry." But if you are thinking that, perhaps you should ask yourself, "Did I go to midwinter?"

I guessing the answer is no.

Enjoy (as this will possibly be my last post)

2 comments:

  1. You can do it, Matt! I never wanted to blog, but here I am . . . too lazy to send out individual emails to family members.

    I have been to midwinter - just to hang out, but whatever - and just wanted to let you know, way to go fulfilling your #1 idea, and I think it is a great idea to improve ministry :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, fellow-midwinter-attender-believer-in new-ideas person.
    We'll see. I don't really have anything else to say.
    Congrats on the van purchase :)

    ReplyDelete